Fancy a sail on a Thames barge in July or August?
Some tempting weekend sails in July and August on ‘Centaur’ & ‘Pudge!
We’d love to see you on one of our upcoming sails …
The Thames Sailing Barge Trust offers a range of truly participative day and weekend sails on our two barges, Pudge and Centaur.
Why not treat yourself this year to a really unique experience and explore the fascinating rivers around the Essex, Suffolk or Kent coasts with us?
The sails are very competitively priced and include all meals and refreshments whilst on board.
There are some great opportunities coming up on the following sails:
- Suffolk Rivers on ‘Centaur’ – Sat 18th July to Sun 19th July (start from and return to Ipswich)
- One-way passage from Maldon to the River Medway on ‘Centaur’ – Sun 26th July (return to Maldon using own transportation)
- Swale Match (Kent) on ‘Centaur’ – Fri 7th August to Sun 9th August (start from and return to Upnor)
- One-way passage from Maldon to Ipswich on ‘Pudge’ for Maritime Festival – Fri 14th August (return to Maldon using own transportation)
- Kent Rivers on ‘Centaur’ – Sat 15th August to Sun 16th August (start from and return to Upnor)
To book, just contact Chris Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone him on 07810 586318.
For more information on all of our sails check out our website here.
This entry was posted in Sailing Holidays
. Bookmark the permalink