Sailorman is a former Port of London Authority lighter, with official number 13422. She was previously known as F18 and D14
Sailorman, was built in 1931 for William Henry James Alexander of St.James Wharf, Wapping. She went into the fleet of Silvertown Services Ltd on the 3rd October 1938 when Alexander’s sold off virtually all of their lighterage fleet. (The sale of the lighterage fleet left Alexander’s as owners of the various Sun tugs). Silvertown Services sold her to the Thames Barge Sailing Club, now the Thames Sailing Barge Trust in 1969. Tonnage 101.75 tons, Length 79.5ft, Width 23.25ft and Depth of side 7.75ft.