Once set, you can manage your preferences at any time by using the cookie settings button.
These are the cookies that are required for our website to work properly, usually for things such as logging in. These cookies are always enabled but do not collect any personal data. You can disable all cookies in your browser but this website may not perform correctly.
1) cookie-gdpr-settings - used to remember your cookie settings on this device.
2) wordpress_logged_in_xxx - This cookie is used to indicate when you’re logged in, and what account you are logged in to.
3) wordpress_test_cookie - This cookie tests whether cookies can be set in your browser.
4) wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1 - This cookie is used to customise your view of the website depending on your settings.
5) PHPSESSID - As you browse through the pages on this site, the session cookie tells the website that you are the same person requesting the web pages and not a new visitor to each page.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to identify error pages and the most or least common pages. This allows us to know the best content to send to our visitors. All information these cookies collect is anonymous. You can turn these off at any time.
1) _ga - Used to distinguish users.
2) _gid - Used to distinguish users.
3) _gat - Used to throttle request rate.
4) gadwp_wg_default_dimension - uses a fraction of the data that is collected by Google Analytics cookies and is used by system administrators.
5) gadwp_wg_default_dimension, gadwp_wg_default_metric & gadwp_wg_default_swmetric - uses a fraction of the data that is collected by Google Analytics cookies and is used by system administrators.